Hello, Fellas, I hope you guys are doing great. I have been using TikTok for the last couple of months, I just loved it. I believe TikTok is the perfect platform to connect with talented and creative people. In this time span, I have learned a lot of things in TikTok whether it is TikTok Transition, glitch, Lip Sync. But, not everyone is the same right? there are people who aren’t born talented like me, who have learned things the hard way. I am more into Transition things and I love doing it. If you check my profile, I usually upload transition videos than any other category. So In this TikTok How to guide, I will share basic but amazing TikTok Transition called Screen Transition.
Screen Transition Tutorial Video
Generally, we don’t use any prop for basic transitions but for Screen Transition, we will need another Smartphone having at least 4.5-inch display. Screen size doesn’t matter but such transition looks much better on large screens.
Screen Transition Instructions
Primary Phone – The Smartphone you are using for the TikTok app.
Secondary Phone – The Smartphone you will use for the transition.
- Open your secondary phone’s camera (Phone which you are not using for recording TikTok video)
- Start recording and act like you are pulling something in the air (Watch our tutorial video for better understanding of pulling).
- stop recording in between so that you don’t get pause effect in the final TikTok video.
- Now place your second phone on any flat surface and start recording your TikTok while playing video on your secondary phone.
- open front camera on your Primary phone and make the same position like you had at the ending of your secondary phone’s video.
- Start recording and voila.
- It’s Done!
When can you use Screen transition?
Screen Transition can be used in any TikTok. Whether it is strict transition video or soft musical video. it helps when you want to change clothes, location, pull effect and push effect.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube for amazing TikTok videos.
Just to let you know that if you are serious about TikTok then you should subscribe to our youtube channel right away and also our Newsletter which you will find at the bottom of every HowToMusically post.