After learning so many transitions including Twin Transition, 360 Spin Transition, today we will learn how to do the ultra spin transition in TikTok. Those who know how to do 360 spin transition, may know about ultra spin too but it’s our job to cover each and every topic in our community portal.
Can android users do it?
Yes, we know TikTok on Android is a real pain but in this case, you are lucky. Android users can easily do the ultra spin transition on their Android Phone.
How to do the Ultra Spin Transition on TikTok
This transition is very simple. The only catch is the hand movement which I will explain in this article. The Ultra Spin Transition has only a few steps or breakdown.
1. Open TikTok and keep your arm straight
2. Choose Fast Mode
3. Start recording and rotate your phone to 180 degrees toward the left(if using right hand) or toward the right (if using left hand).
4. Change mode to lapse
5. Position your phone back to 90 degrees toward the right(if using right hand) or toward the left(if using left hand).
6. Start recording in Lapse mode and rotate the phone to at least 180 degrees toward the left(if using right hand) or toward the right (if using left hand).
7. Redo 5th and 6th step multiple times(at least 4-5 times)
8. Change mode to fast and repeat 5th step (Only Position)
9. Rotate your phone to until it is straight.
10. That’s it!
I hope this tutorial was pretty easy to understand. Go try this amazing Ultra Spin Transition and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @howtoTikTok
Keep creating awesome content.